If you’re caught up on my recent blog posts, you know we’ve been talking about some pretty heavy, but all-so-real and common topics of depression and assault.
So, this week I’m keeping it short and sweet!
Here are 6 of my favorite podcasts:
- Magic Lessons with Elizabeth Gilbert – I mean, come on, Elizabeth Gilbert?! I’m in.
- Dear Sugar Radio with Cheryl Strayed and Steve Almond – Cheryl Strayed?! Yes please, sugar! I didn’t know Steve before but love him and his male perspective.
- Rock Your Bliss with Mary Beth LaRue + Jacki Carr – The coolest, most down-to-earth, and beautiful duo keeping it real and inspiring.
- Badass B in a Pod with Lauren Nicole Chavez – The queen of badass biz Bs brings together like-minded inspiring badass Bs.
- From The Heart: Conversations with Yoga Girl, Rachel Brathen – The sweetest and most real yogini sharing from the heart and holding nothing back.
- The Marie Forleo Podcast with Marie Forleo – Marie Forleo… must I say it again? My favorite go-to for business and life inspo.
Here are things I do while listening to my podcasts in order to spice up some tasks that can easily become mundane: commuting, laundry, cleaning, coloring, or nothing at all, either with some tea simply listening and being.
Lastly, here’s the podcast I’m eagerly awaiting the release of this summer:
- The Sadhana Sessions with Kelsi Ludvigsen and Jessica Winderl – a podcast for the modern yogi with soulful conversations with Scandinavian leaders in yoga and wellness.
I’d love to hear from you! What are YOUR favorite podcasts?! I love recommendations and hope that we can share the inspiring work of great people with each other.
Catch ya’ on the flip side!
Sending you love and support on your journey,